Radio Station Intern
DARADIOSHOW story began simply with a dream and one radio station. Decades later, we are an urban independent media empire, spanning multiple media outlets. We are in your ears. Information is power, and our mission here at DRS is simple – to be the most trusted media source in the community of independent artist. Here at DRS we pride ourselves on hiring people who are dedicated and continue to challenge the norm, while embracing a corporate culture built off of creativity and passion. We are our employees’ biggest fans, and it is our daily mission to attract, develop, and retain the brightest stars in the business.
DARADIOSHOW Internship Mission Statement:
To prepare students to have a working knowledge in all day to day aspects of a local radio station cluster by providing instruction, resources, and tools to grow and succeed!
At DARADIOSHOW we want you to get “more than coffee” in our customized internship program. Gone are the days of sitting at a desk performing meaningless tasks for school credit! At DARADIOSHOW, we develop and inspire our Interns through hands-on projects, gaining experience from industry professionals, promoting personal and career development and boosting your skill set for the real world! When you leave here, you walk away with working knowledge in every department of a local radio station.
Departments to gain experience from:
Marketing & Promotions
- FREE EVENTS (some of the hottest events, concerts, and celebs come through DARADIOSHOW!)
- Experience – That’s why we all intern anyways right?
- Someone who is flexible, passionate and creative about radio!
- A team player who is committed and open to learning and developing new skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 18+ years of age or older